Trekking mattress – Sea to SummitIdeal for sleeping on your side, the extra thickness allows your hip to sink into the mattress without touching the floor. Our “Air Sprung Cell™” technology creates higher capacity air cells thanks to TPU mesh partitions that link the sleeper side fabric to the floor side fabric. This mesh partition design allows both sides of the mattress to be spread out more widely, creating larger air pockets when inflated while using less fabric.
Technical data :
- Air Sprung CellsTM: Thicker cells (XT) thanks to mesh walls
- A lighter, quieter and more adhesive 30/40D nylon fabric that is also easy to repair in the field thanks to the self-adhesive patches.
- Our Ultra-Fresh® antimicrobial treatment is applied to our TPU formula to prevent the growth of mould and mildew inside the mattress.
- Air Sprung CellsTM for more comfort
- A high-flow, multi-functional valve
- Our PillowLockTM clip allows you to attach your AerosTM pillow to your mattress to keep it in place throughout the night.
- SMALL | Dimensions: 168 x 55 cm, Rolled Size: ø 9 x 19 cm, Weight: 335 g
- REGULAR | Dimensions: 183 x 55 cm, Rolled Size: ø 9 x 19 cm, Weight: 340 g
- WIDE | Dimensions: 198 x 64 cm, Rolled Size: ø 10 x 22 cm, Weight: 445 g
Rectangular Regular Wide
|Length||183 CM||201 CM||183 CM||168 CM||198 CM|
|Width||64 CM||64 CM||55 CM||55 CM||64 CM|
|Height/Depth||10 CM||10 CM||10 CM||10 CM||10 CM|
|Weight||630 G||690 G||490 G||470 G||625 G|
|Rolled Size||ø12 x 28 CM||ø13 x 28 CM||ø12 x 24 CM||ø12 x 24 CM||ø13 x 28 CM|