By being made up of leftover foam used for our self-inflating mattresses, our new foam pillow reduces waste and the production of virgin materials. The soft, stretchy 50D mesh fabric provides better skin contact, while the polyester fiber layer underneath provides additional padding and wicks away moisture.
To prevent slippage during the night, the base fabric of the Foam Core pillow is compatible with the Velcro fastening patches that will be fitted to all Sea to Summit sleeping mats from mid-2019. Firmly padded with low-density foam and with great bounce capacity and rapid expansion, our foam pillow is compressed and stored with a simple scratch closure. Eliminating the need for an extra compression bag, this system compresses the pillow to 17% of its original size.
• Designed to be as comfortable as your favorite pillow at home, our Foam Core pillow is the perfect compact pillow for camping
• Composed from the falls of our self-inflating mattresses
• Soft fabric for the face on a layer of fiber padding for added comfort
• Firmly padded for comfort and support
• Easy attachment to the sleeping mat to prevent slipping
• Fast compression and storage with roller closure
• Traditional shape for comfort “at home”
• Care instructions: Machine wash and drying on drying rack.