Ultralight and technical, our Spark™ line of sleeping bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while optimizing their weight and size when packed. The Spark™ line of products encompasses both ultralight liners and mid-winter expedition sleeping bags .
Although their end use is very different, these products reflect a design philosophy of combining weather conditions with sleeping bags that are as light as possible. The secret to this impressive performance is the combination of high quality materials and careful design. Loft RDS 850+ goose down, small gauge YKK #3 zipper, 10D nylon outer fabrics, and ultra high performance 7D liner fabrics allow for superior performance. These materials are combined with a sarcophagus design for effective insulation; this design is then adjusted on each model to better fit the context of use. Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation inside the sleeping bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects of moisture on the down. All Sea to Summit Down sleeping bags feature RDS certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also allows the Spark™ line of sleeping bags to hold its own in adventure raids or harsh alpine conditions, where every ounce counts and down was never a viable option.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Moisture protection
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics to minimize the weight and dimensions of the sleeping bag when packed.
- A Loft RDS 850+ ULTRA-DRY Down™ goose down for maximum insulation capacity.
- A sarcophagus design for optimal comfort and effective insulation.
- Vertical padding that prevents the padding from shifting and creating cold spots.
- NOTE: This bag was not designed to be paired with any other bag
- Ideal for quick hikes or adventure raids in the middle of summer.
- Sewn like a quilt to minimize weight and maintain a good fit.
- Lining to greatly increase the warmth of a second sleeping bag.
- Ideal for quick hikes or summer adventure raids.
- Sewn like a quilt to minimize weight and maintain a good position
- Lining to greatly increase the warmth of a second sleeping bag
- # DSBSP0 | Fill weight: 100 g, Compression sack size: built in stuff sack, Weight: 225 g, Size: Spark™ SpO Regular
- # DSBSP0 | Fill weight: 115 g, Compression sack size: built in stuff sack, Weight: 269 g, Size: Spark™ SpO Long